Membership and Subscription Refund Policy - Updated 2/09/11
- All requests for refunds or cancellations must be received in writing within 2 weeks of online purchase. Please send requests to:
Director of Finance & Administration
4475 Castleman Ave
St. Louis, MO 63110
or e-mail email@example.com
- Requests will be reviewed and processed by the Finance Department. (314-577-9473 ext. 6564).
- If request is approved, refund will be issued within 6 calendar weeks to the credit card originally used for the purchase.
- We reserve the right to charge a $5.00 processing fee.
- Please refer to our conference refund policy for conference/meeting related purchases.
Conference Refund and Cancellation Policy - Updated 1/1/10
- Requests for Botany Conference registration fee refunds will be honored if received in writing before July 1 to:
Botany Conference Director
125 Connemara Drive
Granville, OH 43023
or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fee refunds will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- Fees for Scientific Field Trips, Social Events, and Workshops are non-refundable if cancelled after July 1.
- Full fee refunds will be granted for Social Events, Scientific Field Trips and Workshops if they exceed maximum enrollment, do not meet minimum enrollment, or are cancelled for any reason.
- ALL refunds will be issued AFTER the conference.